Graph-Powered Analytics and Machine Learning with TigerGraph
- Paperback: 290 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 29, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1098106652
- ISBN-13: 978-1098106652
Graph-Powered Analytics and Machine Learning with TigerGraph: Driving Business Outcomes with Connected Data
With the rapid rise of graph databases, organizations are now implementing advanced analytics and machine learning solutions to help drive business outcomes. This Graph-Powered Analytics and Machine Learning with TigerGraph practical guide shows data scientists, data engineers, architects, and business analysts how to get started with a graph database using TigerGraph, one of the leading graph database models available.
- Use graph thinking to connect, analyze, and learn from data for advanced analytics and machine learning
- Learn how graph analytics and machine learning can deliver key business insights and outcomes
- Use five core categories of graph algorithms to drive advanced analytics and machine learning
- Deliver a real-time 360-degree view of core business entities, including customer, product, service, supplier, and citizen
- Discover insights from connected data through machine learning and advanced analytics
You’ll explore a three-stage approach to deriving value from connected data: connect, analyze, and learn. Victor Lee, Phuc Kien Nguyen, and Alexander Thomas present real use cases covering several contemporary business needs. By diving into hands-on exercises using TigerGraph Cloud, you’ll quickly become proficient at designing and managing advanced analytics and machine learning solutions for your organization.