Ethical Hacker’s Certification Guide (CEHv11)
- Paperback: 430 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 27, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9391392164
- ISBN-13: 978-9391392161
Ethical Hacker’s Certification Guide (CEHv11): Dive into the world of securing digital networks, cloud, IoT, mobile infrastructure, and much more
The ‘Certified Ethical Hacker’s Guide’ summarises all the ethical hacking and penetration testing fundamentals you’ll need to get started professionally in the digital security landscape. The readers will be able to approach the objectives globally, and the knowledge will enable them to analyze and structure the hacks and their findings in a better way.
The Ethical Hacker’s Certification Guide (CEHv11) book begins by making you ready for the journey of a seasonal, ethical hacker. You will get introduced to very specific topics such as reconnaissance, social engineering, network intrusion, mobile and cloud hacking, and so on. Throughout the book, you will find many practical scenarios and get hands-on experience using tools such as Nmap, BurpSuite, OWASP ZAP, etc. Methodologies like brute-forcing, wardriving, evil twining, etc. are explored in detail. You will also gain a stronghold on theoretical concepts such as hashing, network protocols, architecture, and data encryption in real-world environments.
- Learn methodologies, tools, and techniques of penetration testing and ethical hacking
- Expert-led practical demonstration of tools and tricks like nmap, BurpSuite, and OWASP ZAP
- Learn how to perform brute forcing, wardriving, and evil twinning
- Learn to gain and maintain access to remote systems
- Prepare detailed tests and execution plans for VAPT (vulnerability assessment and penetration testing) scenarios
In the end, the evergreen bug bounty programs and traditional career paths for safety professionals will be discussed. The reader will also have practical tasks and self-assessment exercises to plan further paths of learning and certification.