Full Stack Testing
- Paperback: 405 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 12, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1098108132
- ISBN-13: 978-1098108137
Full Stack Testing: A Practical Guide for Delivering High Quality Software
Testing is a critical discipline for any organization looking to deliver high-quality software. This Full Stack Testing practical book provides software developers and QA engineers with a comprehensive one-stop guide to testing skills in 10 different categories. You’ll learn appropriate strategies, concepts, and practical implementation knowledge you can apply from both a development and testing perspective for web and mobile applications.
With this book, you will:
- Learn how to employ various testing types to yield maximum quality in your projects
- Explore new testing methods by following the book’s strategies and concepts
- Learn how to apply these tools at work by following detailed examples
- Improve your skills and job prospects by gaining a broad exposure to testing best practices
Author Gayathri Mohan offers examples of more than 40 tools you can use immediately. You’ll acquire the skills to conduct exploratory testing, test automation, cross-functional testing, data testing, mobile testing, and visual testing, as well as tests for performance, security, and accessibility. You’ll learn to integrate them in continuous integration pipelines to gain faster feedback. Once you dive into this guide, you’ll be able to tackle challenging development workflows with a focus on quality.