Front-End Development Projects with Vue.js
- Paperback: 774 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 27, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838984828
- ISBN-13: 978-1838984823
Front-End Development Projects with Vue.js: Get to grips with the core fundamentals of Vue.js 3 and learn to build reliable component-based applications with practical guidance from industry experts
Through the use-cases in this book, you’ll discover how to handle data in Vue components, define communication interfaces between components, and handle static and dynamic routing to control application flow. You’ll get to grips with Vue CLI and Vue DevTools, and learn how to handle transition and animation effects to create an engaging user experience. In chapters on testing and deploying to the web, you’ll gain the skills to start working like an experienced Vue developer and build professional apps that can be used by other people.
You’ll work on realistic projects that are presented as bitesize exercises and activities, allowing you to challenge yourself in an enjoyable and attainable way. These mini projects include a chat interface, a messaging app, a shopping cart and price calculator, a to-do app, and a profile card generator for storing contact details.
- Set up an effective development environment and start your first Vue project
- Modularize a Vue application using component hierarchies
- Share state between components and use Vuex for state management
- Work with APIs using Vuex and Axios to fetch remote data
- Validate functionality with unit testing and end-to-end testing
- Get to grips with web app deployment
By the end of this Front-End Development Projects with Vue.js 3 book, you’ll have the confidence to handle any web development project and tackle real-world front-end development problems.