Ethical Hacking Workshop
- Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 31, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1804612596
- ISBN-13: 978-1804612590
Ethical Hacking Workshop: Get a hands-on training and experience in tools, techniques, and best practices for effective ethical hacking to combat cyber threats at any scale
The Ethical Hacking Workshop will teach you how to perform ethical hacking and provide you with hands-on experience using relevant tools. You will explore a practical approach to learning and applying ethical hacking techniques for effective cybersecurity.
By exploring the thought process involved in ethical hacking and the various techniques you can use to obtain results, you’ll gain a deep understanding of how to leverage these skills effectively.
Throughout this book, you’ll learn how to conduct a successful ethical hack, how to use the tools correctly, and how to interpret the results to enhance your environment’s security.
- The key differences between encryption algorithms, hashing algorithms and cryptography standards
- How to capture and analyze network traffic
- Best practices in performing recon in cloud
- How to perform scanning techniques and network mapping
- Leveraging various top tools to perform privilege escalation, lateral movement, and implant backdoors
- How to clear tracks and evade detection
By the end of the Ethical Hacking Workshop book, you’ll be well-versed in ethical hacking and equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to safeguard your enterprise against cyber-attacks.