Domain-Driven Design with Golang
- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 16, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1804613452
- ISBN-13: 978-1804613450
Domain-Driven Design with Golang: Understand the concept of Domain-driven design and build two DDD systems from scratch that can be showcased as part of your portfolio
Domain-driven design (DDD) is one of the most sought-after skills in the industry. This book provides you with step-by-step explanations of essential concepts and practical examples that will see you introducing DDD in your Go projects in no time. Domain-Driven Design with Golang starts by helping you gain a basic understanding of DDD, and then covers all the important patterns, such as bounded context, ubiquitous language, and aggregates. The latter half of the book deals with the real-world implementation of DDD patterns and teaches you how to build two systems while applying DDD principles, which will be a valuable addition to your portfolio.
- Get to grips with domains and the evolution of Domain-driven design
- Work with stakeholders to manage complex business needs
- Gain a clear understanding of bounded context, services, and value objects
- Get up and running with aggregates, factories, repositories, and services
- Find out how to apply DDD to monolithic applications and microservices
- Discover how to implement DDD patterns on distributed systems
- Understand how Test-driven development and Behavior-driven development can work with DDD
Finally, you’ll find out how to build a microservice, along with learning how DDD-based microservices can be part of a greater distributed system. Although the focus of this book is Golang, by the end of this Domain-Driven Design with Golang book you’ll be able to confidently use DDD patterns outside of Go and apply them to other languages and even distributed systems.
Exclusive Offer! Order Portable Wireless Magnetic Power Bank Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon.