Django 3 By Example – Third Edition
- Paperback: 568 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 31, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838981950
- ISBN-13: 978-1838981952
Django 3 By Example, 3rd Edition: Learn Django 3 with four end-to-end web projects
If you want to learn the entire process of developing professional web applications with Python and Django, then this book is for you. In the process of building four professional Django projects, you will learn about Django 3 features, how to solve common web development problems, how to implement best practices, and how to successfully deploy your applications.
In this book, you will build a blog application, a social image bookmarking website, an online shop, and an e-learning platform. Step-by-step guidance will teach you how to integrate popular technologies, enhance your applications with AJAX, create RESTful APIs, and set up a production environment for your Django projects.
- Build real-world web applications
- Learn Django essentials, including models, views, ORM, templates, URLs, forms, and authentication
- Implement advanced features such as custom model fields, custom template tags, cache, middleware, localization, and more
- Create complex functionalities, such as AJAX interactions, social authentication, a full-text search engine, a payment system, a CMS, a RESTful API, and more
- Integrate other technologies, including Redis, Celery, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, and Channels, into your projects
- Deploy Django projects in production using NGINX, uWSGI, and Daphne
By the end of this Django 3 By Example, Third Edition book, you will have mastered Django 3 by building advanced web applications.