Design Patterns in Modern C++20
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (November 6, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484272943
- ISBN-13: 978-1484272947
Design Patterns in Modern C++20: Reusable Approaches for Object-Oriented Software Design, 2nd Edition
Apply the latest editions of the C++ standard to the implementation of design patterns. As well as covering traditional design patterns, this book fleshes out new design patterns and approaches that will be useful to modern C++ developers. Author Dmitri Nesteruk presents concepts as a fun investigation of how problems can be solved in different ways, along the way using varying degrees of technical sophistication and explaining different sorts of trade-offs.
What You Will Learn
- Use creational patterns such as builder, factories, prototype and singleton
- Implement structural patterns such as adapter, bridge, decorator, facade and more
- Work with the behavioral patterns such as chain of responsibility, command, iterator, mediator and more
- Apply functional design patterns such as the Maybe Monad
Design Patterns in Modern C++20, 2nd Edition also provides a technology demo for modern C++, showcasing how some of its latest features (e.g., coroutines, modules and more) make difficult problems a lot easier to solve. The examples in this book are all suitable for putting into production, with only a few simplifications made in order to aid readability.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Cartoon Kawaii Sanrio Characters Stainless Steel Thermos Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]