C++ All-in-One For Dummies, 4th Edition
- Paperback: 912 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 4th edition (January 7, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119601746
- ISBN-13: 978-1119601746
C++ All-in-One For Dummies, 4th Edition: Get ready for C++20 with all you need to know for complete mastery!
Your comprehensive and updated guide to one of the world’s most popular programming languages is here! Whether you’re a novice or expert, you’ll find what you need to get going with the latest features of C++20. The workhorse of programming languages, C++ gives you the utmost control of data usage and interface and resource allocation. If your job involves data, proficiency in C++ means you’re indispensable!
This C++ All-in-One For Dummies, 4th Edition gives you 8 books in 1 for total C++ mastery. Inside, internationally renowned expert John Paul Mueller takes you from the fundamentals of working with objects and classes to writing applications that use paradigms not normally associated with C++, such as those used for functional programming strategies. The book also includes online resources such as source code. You discover how to use a C++ GNU compiler to build applications and even how to use your mobile device for coding.
- Conquer advanced programming and troubleshooting
- Streamline your code with lambda expressions
- Use C++ where you need it: for gaming, enterprise applications, and Web services
- Uncover object secrets including the use of design patterns
- Discover how to use functional programming techniques to make code concise and easy to read
If you want to be your organization’s C++ guru, C++ All-in-One For Dummies, 4th Edition is where it’s at!