Deep Learning with PyTorch 1.x – Second Edition
- Paperback: 378 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 10, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838553002
- ISBN-13: 978-1838553005
Deep Learning with PyTorch 1.0, 2nd Edition: Build and train neural network models with high speed and flexibility in text, vision, and advanced analytics using PyTorch 1.x
PyTorch is gaining the attention of deep learning researchers and data science professionals due to its accessibility and efficiency, along with the fact that it’s more native to the Python way of development. This book will get you up and running with this cutting-edge deep learning library, effectively guiding you through implementing deep learning concepts.
In this Deep Learning with PyTorch 1.0, Second Edition, you’ll learn the fundamental aspects that power modern deep learning, and explore the new features of the PyTorch 1.x library. You’ll understand how to solve real-world problems using CNNs, RNNs, and LSTMs, along with discovering state-of-the-art modern deep learning architectures, such as ResNet, DenseNet, and Inception. You’ll then focus on applying neural networks to domains such as computer vision and NLP. Later chapters will demonstrate how to build, train, and scale a model with PyTorch and also cover complex neural networks such as GANs and autoencoders for producing text and images. In addition to this, you’ll explore GPU computing and how it can be used to perform heavy computations. Finally, you’ll learn how to work with deep learning-based architectures for transfer learning and reinforcement learning problems.
- Build text classification and language modeling systems using neural networks
- Implement transfer learning using advanced CNN architectures
- Use deep reinforcement learning techniques to solve optimization problems in PyTorch
- Mix multiple models for a powerful ensemble model
- Build image classifiers by implementing CNN architectures using PyTorch
- Get up to speed with reinforcement learning, GANs, LSTMs, and RNNs with real-world examples
By the end of this Deep Learning with PyTorch 1.x, Second Edition book, you’ll be able to confidently and easily implement deep learning applications in PyTorch.