Data Engineering with Alteryx
- Paperback: 366 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 30, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803236485
- ISBN-13: 978-1803236483
Data Engineering with Alteryx: Build and deploy data pipelines with Alteryx by applying practical DataOps principles
Alteryx is a GUI-based development platform for data analytic applications.
Data Engineering with Alteryx will help you leverage Alteryx’s code-free aspects which increase development speed while still enabling you to make the most of the code-based skills you have.
This book will teach you the principles of DataOps and how they can be used with the Alteryx software stack. You’ll build data pipelines with Alteryx Designer and incorporate the error handling and data validation needed for reliable datasets. Next, you’ll take the data pipeline from raw data, transform it into a robust dataset, and publish it to Alteryx Server following a continuous integration process.
- Build a working pipeline to integrate an external data source
- Develop monitoring processes for the pipeline example
- Understand and apply DataOps principles to an Alteryx data pipeline
- Gain skills for data engineering with the Alteryx software stack
- Work with spatial analytics and machine learning techniques in an Alteryx workflow Explore Alteryx workflow deployment strategies using metadata validation and continuous integration
- Organize content on Alteryx Server and secure user access
By the end of this Data Engineering with Alteryx book, you’ll be able to build systems for validating datasets, monitoring workflow performance, managing access, and promoting the use of your data sources.