C# 10 and .NET 6 – Modern Cross-Platform Development – Sixth Edition
- Paperback: 824 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 6th edition (November 9, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801077363
- ISBN-13: 978-1801077361
C# 10 and .NET 6 – Modern Cross-Platform Development, 6th Edition: A comprehensive guide for beginners to learn the key concepts, real-world applications, and latest features of C# 10 and .NET 6 with hands-on exercises using Visual Studio 2022 and Visual Studio Code
This latest C# 10 and .NET 6 – Modern Cross-Platform Development, Sixth Edition is extensively revised to accommodate all the latest features that come with C# 10 and .NET 6.
You will learn object-oriented programming, writing, testing, and debugging functions, implementing interfaces, and inheriting classes. The C# 10 and .NET 6 – Modern Cross-Platform Development, 6th Edition book covers the .NET APIs for performing tasks like managing and querying data, monitoring and improving performance, and working with the filesystem, async streams, serialization, and encryption. It provides examples of cross-platform apps you can build and deploy, such as websites and services using ASP.NET Core 6.
The best application for learning the C# language constructs and many of the .NET libraries does not distract with unnecessary application code. Hence, the C# and .NET topics covered in Chapters 1 to 12 feature console applications. In Chapters 13 to 17, having mastered the basics, you will build practical applications and services using ASP.NET Core, the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern, and Blazor.
- Build rich web experiences using Blazor, Razor Pages, the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern, and other features of ASP.NET Core
- Build your own types with object-oriented programming
- Explore the newest additions to C# 10, the .NET 6 class library, and Entity Framework Core 6
- Create professional websites and services with ASP.NET Core 6 and Blazor
- Build cross-platform apps for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android
- Write, test, and debug functions
- Query and manipulate data using LINQ
- Integrate and update databases in your apps using Entity Framework Core, Microsoft SQL Server, and SQLite
- Build and consume powerful services using the latest technologies, including gRPC and GraphQL
- Build cross-platform apps using .NET MAUI and XAML
There are also two new online chapters on using .NET MAUI to build cross-platform apps and building services using a variety of technologies, including Web API, OData, gRPC, GraphQL, SignalR, and Azure Functions.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order RtopR Mango Neck Firming Rejuvenation Cream Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]