Building Computer Vision Applications Using Artificial Neural Networks, 2nd Edition
- Paperback: 548 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (December 2, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484298659
- ISBN-13: 978-1484298657
Building Computer Vision Applications Using Artificial Neural Networks: With Examples in OpenCV and TensorFlow with Python, 2nd Edition
Computer vision is constantly evolving, and this book has been updated to reflect new topics that have emerged in the field since the first edition’s publication. All code used in the book has also been fully updated.
This second edition features new material covering image manipulation practices, image segmentation, feature extraction, and object identification using real-life scenarios to help reinforce each concept. These topics are essential for building advanced computer vision applications, and you’ll gain a thorough understanding of them. The book’s source code has been updated from TensorFlow 1.x to 2.x, and includes step-by-step examples using both OpenCV and TensorFlow with Python.
What You Will Learn
- Understand image processing, manipulation techniques, and feature extraction methods
- Work with convolutional neural networks (CNN), single-shot detector (SSD), and YOLO
- Utilize large scale model development and cloud infrastructure deployment
- Gain an overview of FaceNet neural network architecture and develop a facial recognition system
Upon completing this Building Computer Vision Applications Using Artificial Neural Networks, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to build your own computer vision applications using neural networks.