Blazor WebAssembly By Example, Second Edition
- Paperback: 438 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (February 28, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803241853
- ISBN-13: 978-1803241852
- Discover the power of the C# language for both server-side and client-side web development
- Build your first Blazor WebAssembly application with the Blazor WebAssembly App project template
- Learn how to debug a Blazor WebAssembly app, and use ahead-of-time compilation before deploying it on Microsoft’s cloud platform
- Use templated components and the Razor class library to build and share a modal dialog box
- Build a progressive web app (PWA) to enable native app-like performance and speed
- Secure a Blazor WebAssembly app using Azure Active Directory
- Gain experience with ASP.NET Web APIs by building a task manager app
By the end of this Blazor WebAssembly By Example, 2nd Edition book, you will have experience and lots of know-how on how to build a wide variety of single-page web applications with .NET, Blazor WebAssembly, and C#.
Exclusive Offer! Order Drawer Type Egg Storage Box Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Offer Expires Soon.