Beginning PBR Texturing
- Paperback: 281 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (May 21, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484258983
- ISBN-13: 978-1484258989
Beginning PBR Texturing: Learn Physically Based Rendering with Allegorithmic’s Substance Painter
Delve into the concepts of physically based rendering (PBR) using Allegorithmic’s Substance Painter. This book covers the integration of PBR textures with various 3D modeling and rendering packages as well as with the Unreal Engine 4 game engine.
Beginning PBR Texturing covers all aspects of the software and guides you in implementing its incredible possibilities, including using materials, masks, and baking. Integration with both internal and popular external rendering engines is covered.
What You Will Learn
- Know the fundamentals of PBR-based texturing from the ground up
- Create production-ready textured models from scratch
- Integrate PBR textures with standard 3D modeling and rendering applications
- Create portfolio-ready renders using offline renderers
This book teaches you the skills you need to use the texturing tool that is recognized by studios worldwide. You will know tips and tricks to implement the pipeline and speed up your workflow.