Becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect, Second Edition
- Paperback: 568 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (June 30, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803239433
- ISBN-13: 978-1803239439
Becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect, 2nd Edition: Gain practical experience designing and building high-performance, secure, and scalable Salesforce solutions using real-world scenarios
This Becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect, Second Edition is a complete guide to learning essential architectural concepts that’ll enable you to deliver secure, high-performant Salesforce solutions and pass the Salesforce CTA review board exam with confidence. This second edition comes with updated content, additional supporting material such as cheat sheets, and detailed practical examples, and helps you learn key soft skills to craft a winning presentation.
You’ll begin by reviewing vital architectural concepts needed to create a scalable end-to-end Salesforce solution. Next, you’ll find out how to identify requirements and break down a problem into smaller, more solvable parts. As you advance, you’ll gain practical experience in managing design decisions and defending them using real-world scenarios. The book also helps familiarize you with the correct methodology to structure your solution presentation and the necessary supporting artifacts. Finally, you’ll practice providing solutions for two full hypothetical scenarios and structuring your playback step by step.
- Explore core architectural concepts essential for any Salesforce architect
- Understand Salesforce knowledge domains using practical examples
- Practice creating solutions using scenarios focusing on particular knowledge domains
- Discover key artifacts needed to document and explain an end-to-end solution
- Apply data life cycle management effectively in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Design appropriate enterprise integration interfaces to build your connected solution
- Know what to expect on the day of the review board along with valuable tips and tricks
By the end of this Becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect, 2nd Edition book, you’ll be able to design a highly scalable Salesforce solution and create suitable material to comfortably explain the end-to-end solution to the CTA review board and potentially your customer, and have a higher chance of passing.