Salesforce Platform Enterprise Architecture, Fourth Edition
- Paperback: 712 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 4th edition (March 31, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1804619779
- ISBN-13: 978-1804619773
Salesforce Platform Enterprise Architecture, 4th Edition: Deliver impressive enterprise-grade applications using the Salesforce Platform with the help of established architectural patterns and best developer practices
Salesforce makes architecting enterprise grade applications easy and secure – but you’ll need guidance to leverage its full capabilities and deliver top-notch products for your customers.
This Salesforce Platform Enterprise Architecture, Fourth Edition brings practical guidance to the table, taking you on a journey through building and shipping enterprise-grade apps.
This guide will teach you advanced application architectural design patterns such as separation of concerns, unit testing, and dependency injection. You’ll also get to grips with Apex and fflib, create scalable services with Java, Node.js, and other languages using Salesforce Functions and Heroku, and find new ways to test Lightning UIs. These key topics, alongside a new chapter on exploring asynchronous processing features, are unique to this edition. You’ll also benefit from an extensive case study based on how the Salesforce Platform delivers solutions.
- Create and deploy packaged apps for your own business or for AppExchange
- Understand Enterprise Application Architecture patterns
- Customize the mobile and desktop user experience with Lightning Web Components
- Manage large data volumes with asynchronous processing and big data strategies
- Learn how to go beyond the Apex language, and utilize Java and Node.js to scale your skills and code with Heroku and Salesforce Functions
- Test and optimize Salesforce Lightning UIs
- Use Connected Apps, External Services, and Objects along with AWS integration tools to access off platform code and data with your application
By the end of this Salesforce Platform Enterprise Architecture, 4th Edition book, whether you are looking to publish the next amazing application on AppExchange or build packaged applications for your organization, you will be prepared with the latest innovations on the platform.