Azure for Decision Makers
- Paperback: 126 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 10, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837639914
- ISBN-13: 978-1837639915
Azure for Decision Makers: Develop expertise in Azure to plan, guide, and lead a streamlined modernization process
Azure for Decision Makers provides a comprehensive overview of the latest updates in cloud security, hybrid cloud and multi-cloud solutions, and cloud migration in Azure. This book is a must-have introduction to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, demonstrating the substantial scope of digital transformation and innovation that can be achieved with Azure’s capabilities.
The first set of chapters will get you up to speed with Microsoft Azure’s evolution before showing you how to integrate it into your existing IT infrastructure. Next, you’ll gain practical insights into application migration and modernization, focusing mainly on migration planning, implementation, and best practices. Throughout the book, you’ll get the information you need to spearhead a smooth migration and modernization process, detailing Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS) deployment, infrastructure management, and key application architectures. The concluding chapters will help you to identify and incorporate best practices for cost optimization and management, Azure DevOps, and Azure automation.
- Find out how to optimize business costs with Azure
- Strategize the migration of applications to the cloud with Azure
- Smooth out the deployment and running of Azure infrastructure services
- Effectively define roles, responsibilities, and governance frameworks in DevOps
- Maximize the utility of Azure security fundamentals and best practices
- Adopt best practices to make the most of your Azure deployment
By the end of this Azure for Decision Makers book, you’ll have learned how to lead end-to-end Azure operations for your organization and effectively cost-optimize your processes from the planning and cloud migration stage through to troubleshooting.