Architecting AI Solutions on Salesforce
- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 12, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801076014
- ISBN-13: 978-1801076012
Architecting AI Solutions on Salesforce: Use Salesforce’s out-of-the-box and advanced integration-based AI capabilities to architect modern enterprise solutions on sales, service, marketing, and commerce clouds to drive digital innovation for your clients
The ever-increasing need for designing state-of-the-art solutions using AI features requires a sound understanding of a vast array of AI capabilities that help you to architect modern solutions. Salesforce Einstein is a set of services that allows seamless implementation of advanced artificial intelligence (AI) features while retaining the ability to cater to custom requirements for the business.
This Architecting AI Solutions on Salesforce book will help you understand the business and technical benefits of building AI solutions and components available in Salesforce. As you work through a case study of a fictional company beginning to adopt AI in its Salesforce ecosystem, you’ll learn how to configure and extend the out-of-the-box features on various Salesforce clouds, their pros, cons, and limitations. You’ll also discover how to extend these features using on- and off-platform choices and how to make the best architectural choices when designing custom solutions. Later, you’ll advance to integrating third-party AI services such as the Google Translation API, Microsoft Cognitive Services, and Amazon SageMaker on top of your existing solutions. This Salesforce book concludes by taking you through key architectural decisions and trade-offs that may impact the design choices you make.
- Explore the AI components available in Salesforce and the architectural model for Salesforce Einstein
- Extend the out-of-the-box features using Einstein Services on major Salesforce clouds
- Use Einstein declarative features to create your custom solutions with the right approach
- Architect AI solutions on marketing, commerce, and industry clouds
- Use Salesforce Einstein Platform Services APIs to create custom AI solutions
- Integrate third-party AI services such as Microsoft Cognitive Services and Amazon SageMaker into Salesforce
By the end of this Architecting AI Solutions on Salesforce book, you’ll be able to architect Salesforce AI solutions to meet various customer requirements confidently.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Rotary Hammer Curved Chisel Bit Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]