Applied Machine Learning Explainability Techniques
- Paperback: 306 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 29, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803246154
- ISBN-13: 978-1803246154
Applied Machine Learning Explainability Techniques: Leverage top XAI frameworks to explain your machine learning models with ease and discover best practices and guidelines to build scalable explainable ML systems
Explainable AI (XAI) is an emerging field that brings artificial intelligence (AI) closer to non-technical end users. XAI makes machine learning (ML) models transparent and trustworthy along with promoting AI adoption for industrial and research use cases.
Applied Machine Learning Explainability Techniques comes with a unique blend of industrial and academic research perspectives to help you acquire practical XAI skills. You’ll begin by gaining a conceptual understanding of XAI and why it’s so important in AI. Next, you’ll get the practical experience needed to utilize XAI in AI/ML problem-solving processes using state-of-the-art methods and frameworks. Finally, you’ll get the essential guidelines needed to take your XAI journey to the next level and bridge the existing gaps between AI and end users.
- Explore various explanation methods and their evaluation criteria
- Learn model explanation methods for structured and unstructured data
- Apply data-centric XAI for practical problem-solving
- Hands-on exposure to LIME, SHAP, TCAV, DALEX, ALIBI, DiCE, and others
- Discover industrial best practices for explainable ML systems
- Use user-centric XAI to bring AI closer to non-technical end users
- Address open challenges in XAI using the recommended guidelines
By the end of this Applied Machine Learning Explainability Techniques book, you’ll be equipped with best practices in the AI/ML life cycle and will be able to implement XAI methods and approaches using Python to solve industrial problems, successfully addressing key pain points encountered.