Agile Artificial Intelligence in Pharo
- Paperback: 407 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (July 11, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484253833
- ISBN-13: 978-1484253830
Cover classical algorithms commonly used as artificial intelligence techniques and program agile artificial intelligence applications using Pharo. This Agile Artificial Intelligence in Pharo book takes a practical approach by presenting the implementation details to illustrate the numerous concepts it explains.
What You Will Learn
- Use neurons, neural networks, learning theory, and more
- Work with genetic algorithms
- Incorporate neural network principles when working towards neuroevolution
- Include neural network fundamentals when building three Pharo-based applications
Along the way, you’ll learn neural net fundamentals to set you up for practical examples such as the traveling salesman problem and cover genetic algorithms including a fun zoomorphic creature example. Furthermore, Practical Agile AI with Pharo finishes with a data classification application and two game applications including a Pong-like game and a Flappy Bird-like game. This book is informative and fun, giving you source code to play along with. You’ll be able to take this source code and apply it to your own projects.