Working Smarter with Microsoft Outlook
- Paperback: 428 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 12, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800560702
- ISBN-13: 978-1800560703
Working Smarter with Microsoft Outlook: Written by a Microsoft Office Master Instructor, this book helps you transform into a productivity ninja by adopting highly efficient ways of managing Outlook in your daily life
Millions of users across the globe spend their working hours using Microsoft Outlook to manage tasks, schedules, emails, and more. Post-pandemic, many organizations have started adopting remote working, and the need to stay productive in workspace collaboration has been increasing.
Working Smarter with Microsoft Outlook takes you through smart techniques, tips, and productivity hacks that will help you become an expert Outlook user. This book brings together everything you need to know about automating your daily repetitive tasks. You’ll gain the skills necessary for working with calendars, contacts, notes, and tasks, and using them to collaborate with Microsoft SharePoint, OneNote, and many other services. You’ll learn how to use powerful tools such as Quick Steps, customized Rules, and Mail Merge with Power Automate for added functionality. Later, the book covers how to use Outlook for sharing information between Microsoft Exchange and cloud services. Toward the concluding chapters, you’ll get an introduction to Outlook programming by creating macros and seeing how you can integrate it within Outlook.
- Tailor the Outlook environment to the specific needs of your working environment
- Understand tips and tricks for setting up and managing appointments and events
- Customize the content getting printed in Outlook calendars
- Explore best practices and steps for sharing an Outlook workspace with coworkers
- Understand how Outlook can handle RSS feeds
- Implement the Rules section that will be beneficial for daily routines
- Create a time-management system that you can implement to organize and control your inbox
By the end of this Working Smarter with Microsoft Outlook book, you’ll be able to use Outlook and its features and capabilities efficiently to enhance your workspace collaboration and time management.