Windows Server 2019 Cookbook – Second Edition
- Paperback: 650 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 22, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838987193
- ISBN-13: 978-1838987190
Windows Server 2019 Cookbook, 2nd Edition: Efficiently manage and administer enterprise environments using Microsoft Windows Server 2019
Do you want to get up and running with essential administrative tasks in Windows Server 2019?
This Windows Server 2019 Cookbook, Second Edition is packed with practical recipes that will help you do just that.
The book starts by taking you through the basics that you need to know to get a Windows Server operating system working, before teaching you how to navigate through daily tasks using the upgraded graphical user interface (GUI). You’ll then learn how to compose an optimal Group Policy and perform task automation with PowerShell scripting. As you advance, you’ll get to grips with faster app innovation, improved Windows security measures, and hybrid cloud environments. After you’ve explored the functions available to provide remote network access to your users, you’ll cover the new Hyper-V enhancements. Finally, this Windows Server book will guide you through practical recipes relating to Azure integration and important tips for how to manage a Windows Server environment seamlessly.
- Get up and running with Windows Server 2019’s new features
- Install, configure, and administer Windows Server 2019 effectively
- Configure the server to host any enterprise application
- Discover ways to manage a server without a GUI
- Safeguard your virtual machines in the event of server failure
- Explore new ways to integrate Windows Server with Microsoft Azure
- Deploy Windows containers using Docker
By the end of this Windows Server 2019 Cookbook, 2nd Edition book, you’ll be well-versed with Windows Server 2019 essentials and have the skills you need to configure Windows services and implement best practices for securing a Windows Server environment.