Web Development Toolkit for Java Developers
- Paperback: 518 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 25, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9355510349
- ISBN-13: 978-9355510341
Web Development Toolkit for Java Developers: A beginners guide to Java programming for web development
Java is a popular language for developing web applications due to its stability, scalability, and robustness.
This comprehensive guide will teach you how to develop web apps using Java. The book will help you learn how to establish a JDBC Connection in Java, develop Model-View-Controller (MVC) apps using JSP and servlets without a framework, and understand the application and use of JavaServer Faces (JSF) over JSP to effectively develop web apps. Additionally, the book will help you gain a thorough understanding of different types of frameworks and explore the Spring framework in-depth. It will also teach you how to leverage the power of Spring to simplify and streamline your web development projects. Lastly, the book will help you get familiar with the concept of Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) and learn how to apply AOP in your Java web development projects.
- Learn how to create web apps using Java Servlets
- Explore advanced features that can be managed using servlets
- Get familiar with the MVC Architecture in Java
- Build component-based and event-oriented web interfaces using Java Server Faces (JSF)
- Learn how to work with web services SOAP and RESTful API
By the end of the Web Development Toolkit for Java Developers book, you will be able to build professional-quality web applications using Java.