Vue.js 3 Cookbook
- Paperback: 824 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 9, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 183882622X
- ISBN-13: 978-1838826222
Vue.js 3 Cookbook: Discover actionable solutions, expert techniques, and best practices to help you build professional single-page web applications
Vue.js is a progressive web framework for building professional user interfaces for your web applications. With Vue.js 3, the frontend framework is reinforced with architectural enhancements, TypeScript as its base language, new render processes, and separated core components.
This Vue.js cookbook starts with recipes for implementing new Vue.js 3 features in your web development projects and migrating your existing Vue.js apps to the latest version. It will also help you get up and running with using TypeScript with Vue.js. The book provides succinct solutions to common challenges and pitfalls in implementing components, derivatives, and animation as well as building plugins, adding state management, routing, and developing complete single-page applications (SPAs). You’ll discover how you can integrate Vue.js apps with GraphQL APIs and Nuxt.js to add server-side rendering capabilities to your SPAs. You’ll also understand the Vue.js ecosystem by exploring modern frameworks such as Quasar, Nuxt.js, Vuex, and Vuetify in your web projects. Finally, you’ll learn how to effectively package and test your web apps, with features such as internationalization (i18n) and form-validation, and deploy them to Netlify and AWS cloud.
- Migrate from Vue.js 2 to Vue.js 3 with an introduction to TypeScript
- Design and develop large-scale web applications with the latest Vue.js features
- Create impressive UI layout and pages using the Quasar framework
- Extend your Vue.js applications with dynamic form and custom rules validation
- Add state management, routing, and navigation to your web apps
- Implement internationalization (i18n) and vue.js testing capabilities in your web apps
- Extend Vue.js apps to the server side with Nuxt.js
- Discover techniques to deploy your web applications with Netlify
By the end of this Vue.js 3 Cookbook book, you’ll have learned how to develop robust and scalable SPAs or PWAs (progressive web apps) and be able to deploy them to the cloud effectively.