Transforming Healthcare with DevOps
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 28, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801817316
- ISBN-13: 978-1801817318
Transforming Healthcare with DevOps: Leverage modern technologies and agile methodologies such as DevOps and microenterprises to deliver sustainable healthcare solutions
Healthcare today faces a multitude of challenges, which can be summed up as the barriers architects and consultants face in transforming the healthcare system into a more sustainable one. This book helps you to guide that transformation step by step.
You’ll begin by understanding the need for this transformation, exploring related challenges, the possibilities of technology, and how human factors can be involved in digital transformation. The book will enable you to overcome inhibitions and plan various transformation steps using the Transformation into Sustainable Healthcare (TiSH) model and DevOps4Care. Next, you’ll use the observe, orient, decide, and act (OODA) loop as an iterative approach to address all stakeholders and adapt swiftly when situations change. Further, you’ll be able to build shared platforms that enable interaction between various stakeholders, including the technology-enabled care service teams. The final chapters will help you execute the transformation to sustainable healthcare using the knowledge you’ve gained while getting familiar with common pitfalls and learning how to avoid or mitigate them.
- Understand the need for transformation of healthcare
- Accelerate transformation using the TiSH model
- Get to grips with stepped, networked, and integrated care
- Apply DevOps methodologies for healthcare in DevOps4Care
- Find out how to handle complexities through the system of systems thinking
- Bundle and unbundle organizations for the delivery of true patient-centric healthcare
By the end of this Transforming Healthcare with DevOps book, you will have an overview of the challenges, opportunities, and directions of solutions and be on your way toward starting the transformation into sustainable healthcare.