Threat Hunting with Elastic Stack
- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 10, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801073783
- ISBN-13: 978-1801073783
Threat Hunting with Elastic Stack: Get hands-on with advanced threat analysis techniques by implementing Elastic Stack security features with the help of practical examples
Elastic Security is an open solution that equips professionals with the tools to prevent, detect, and respond to threats. Threat Hunting with Elastic Stack will show you how to make the best use of Elastic Security to provide optimal protection against cyber threats. With this book, security practitioners working with Kibana will be able to put their knowledge to work and detect malicious adversary activity within their contested network.
You’ll take a hands-on approach to learning the implementation and methodologies that will have you up and running in no time. Starting with the foundational parts of the Elastic Stack, you’ll explore analytical models and how they support security response and finally leverage Elastic technology to perform defensive cyber operations. You’ll then cover threat intelligence analytical models, threat hunting concepts and methodologies, and how to leverage them in cyber operations. Further, you’ll apply the knowledge you’ve gained to build and configure your own Elastic Stack, upload data, and explore that data directly as well as by using the built-in tools in the Kibana app to hunt for nefarious activities.
- Explore cyber threat intelligence analytical models and hunting methodologies
- Build and configure Elastic Stack for cyber threat hunting
- Leverage the Elastic endpoint and Beats for data collection
- Perform security data analysis using the Kibana Discover, Visualize, and Dashboard apps
- Execute hunting and response operations using the Kibana Security app
- Use Elastic Common Schema to ensure data uniformity across organizations
By the end of this Threat Hunting with Elastic Stack book, you’ll be able to build an Elastic Stack for self-training or to monitor your own network and/or assets and use Kibana to monitor and hunt for adversaries within your network.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Folding Car Back Seat Dining Table Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]