The Cloud Data Lake
- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 31, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1098116585
- ISBN-13: 978-1098116583
The Cloud Data Lake: A Guide to Building Robust Cloud Data Architecture
More organizations than ever understand the importance of data lake architectures for deriving value from their data. Building a robust, scalable, and performant data lake remains a complex proposition, however, with a buffet of tools and options that need to work together to provide a seamless end-to-end pipeline from data to insights.
- Learn the benefits of a cloud-based big data strategy for your organization
- Get guidance and best practices for designing performant and scalable data lakes
- Examine architecture and design choices, and data governance principles and strategies
- Build a data strategy that scales as your organizational and business needs increase
- Implement a scalable data lake in the cloud
- Use cloud-based advanced analytics to gain more value from your data
This The Cloud Data Lake book provides a concise yet comprehensive overview on the setup, management, and governance of a cloud data lake. Author Rukmani Gopalan, a product management leader and data enthusiast, guides data architects and engineers through the major aspects of working with a cloud data lake, from design considerations and best practices to data format optimizations, performance optimization, cost management, and governance.
Exclusive Offer! Order No Dead Corner Cactus Toilet Brush Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon.