Test Automation Engineering Handbook
- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 13, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1804615498
- ISBN-13: 978-1804615492
Test Automation Engineering Handbook: Understand test automation and implement it in Web, Mobile, and APIs effectively
This book helps you build a better understanding of test automation and aids in bridging the gap between testing and test automation.
The book has been divided into three sections with the first section focusing on preparing you for testing and test automation fundamentals. By the end of this section, you’ll have an understanding of some common automation terms, definitions, and roles. The second section covers the practical implementation of test automation for mobile, web, API and performance. The third section will help you understand how test automation works with CI/CD, and explore the common issues and pitfalls when executing test automation.
- Gain a solid understanding of test automation
- Understand how automation fits into a test strategy
- Explore essential design patterns for test automation
- Design and implement highly reliable automated tests
- Understand issues and pitfalls when executing test automation
- Discover the commonly used test automation tools/frameworks
By the end of this Test Automation Engineering Handbook book, you’ll have a better understanding of automation, addressing the common pain points and best practices around test automation.