- Paperback: 257 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 30, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484296567
- ISBN-13: 978-1484296561
Solutions Architecture: A Modern Approach to Cloud and Digital Systems Delivery
Explore the complex world of digital solutions architecture and its pivotal role in the modern, technology-driven organization. The book provides a detailed roadmap, charting the intricate processes that solutions architects undertake to transform high-level business propositions into practical, actionable digital solutions.
Offering a number of real-world examples, you’ll work through examples of various digital projects encompassing cutting-edge technologies such as AI/ML, IoT, Cloud, and the integration with legacy systems. The book also explains how various elements coalesce to form a resilient solutions architecture, shedding light on the need for collaborative synergy between different organizational stakeholders, teams and disciplines.
- Understand the solutions architecture process, including key concepts and best practices
- Identify business needs and requirements and translate them into actionable steps that result in effective digital solutions
- Select appropriate technologies, build prototypes, and conduct testing and validation
- Design, implement, and maintain solutions
Solutions Architecture underscores the significance of aligning business and technology, demonstrating how this strategic collaboration maximizes the success of digital projects, setting you on the path to a more robust and successful digital future for your organization.