Software Architecture for Busy Developers
- Paperback: 174 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 15, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801071594
- ISBN-13: 978-1801071598
Software Architecture for Busy Developers: A quick start guide to learning essential software architecture tools, frameworks, design patterns, and best practices
Are you a seasoned developer who likes to add value to a project beyond just writing code? Have you realized that good development practices are not enough to make a project successful, and you now want to embrace the bigger picture in the IT landscape? If so, you’re ready to become a software architect; someone who can deal with any IT stakeholder as well as add value to the numerous dimensions of software development.
The sheer volume of content on software architecture can be overwhelming, however. Software Architecture for Busy Developers is here to help. Written by Stephane Eyskens, author of The Azure Cloud Native Mapbook, this book guides you through your software architecture journey in a pragmatic way using real-world scenarios. By drawing on over 20 years of consulting experience, Stephane will help you understand the role of a software architect, without the fluff or unnecessarily complex theory.
You’ll begin by understanding what non-functional requirements mean and how they concretely impact target architecture. The Software Architecture for Busy Developers book then covers different frameworks used across the entire enterprise landscape with the help of use cases and examples. Finally, you’ll discover ways in which the cloud is becoming a game changer in the world of software architecture.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a software architect
- Explore enterprise architecture tools and frameworks such as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) and ArchiMate
- Get to grips with key design patterns used in software development
- Explore the widely adopted Architecture Tradeoff Analysis Method (ATAM)
- Discover the benefits and drawbacks of monoliths, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and microservices
- Stay on top of trending architectures such as API-driven, serverless, and cloud native
By the end of this Software Architecture for Busy Developers book, you’ll have gained a holistic understanding of the architectural landscape, as well as more specific software architecture skills. You’ll also be ready to pursue your software architecture journey on your own – and in just one weekend!
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Silk Protein Skin Repair Soap Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]