Simulation with Python
- Paperback: 181 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 24, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484281845
- ISBN-13: 978-1484281840
Simulation with Python: Develop Simulation and Modeling in Natural Sciences, Engineering, and Social Sciences
Understand the theory and implementation of simulation. This book covers simulation topics from a scenario-driven approach using Python and rich visualizations and tabulations.
The book discusses simulation used in the natural and social sciences and with simulations taken from the top algorithms used in the industry today. The authors use an engaging approach that mixes mathematics and programming experiments with beginning-intermediate level Python code to create an immersive learning experience that is cohesive and integrated.
- Use Python and numerical computation to demonstrate the power of simulation
- Choose a paradigm to run a simulation
- Draw statistical insights from numerical experiments
- Know how simulation is used to solve real-world problems
After reading this Simulation with Python book, you will have an understanding of simulation used in natural sciences, engineering, and social sciences using Python.