Secure Web Application Development
- Paperback: 483 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 29, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484285956
- ISBN-13: 978-1484285954
Secure Web Application Development: A Hands-On Guide with Python and Django
Cyberattacks are becoming more commonplace and the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), estimates 94% of sites have flaws in their access control alone. Attacks evolve to work around new defenses, and defenses must evolve to remain effective. Developers need to understand the fundamentals of attacks and defenses in order to comprehend new techniques as they become available.
- Understand common coding vulnerabilities and how to avoid them
- Configure services, such as databases and web servers, to minimize the risk of attack
- Implement secure methods for password management, authentication, and authorization
- Safely manage requests to and from external web sites
- Establish a framework for modelling and assessing risks
This book uses a hand-on approach to teach you how to write secure web applications and will highlight how hackers attack applications along with a broad arsenal of defenses. You’ll see how to Implement the right defenses in Python/Django applications to prevent such attacks. Secure Web Application Development is your guide to picking the appropriate techniques to close vulnerabilities and ensuring you still provide users with their needed functionality.