Real-World Implementation of C# Design Patterns
- Paperback: 442 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 14, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803242736
- ISBN-13: 978-1803242736
Real-World Implementation of C# Design Patterns: Build robust applications in C# easily using effective and popular design patterns and best practices
As a software developer, you need to learn new languages and simultaneously get familiarized with the programming paradigms and methods of leveraging patterns, as both a communications tool and an advantage when designing well-written, easy-to-maintain code. Design patterns, being a collection of best practices, provide the necessary wisdom to help you overcome common sets of challenges in object-oriented design and programming.
This practical guide to design patterns helps C# developers put their programming knowledge to work. The book takes a hands-on approach to introducing patterns and anti-patterns, elaborating on 14 patterns along with their real-world implementations. Throughout the book, you’ll understand the implementation of each pattern, as well as find out how to successfully implement those patterns in C# code within the context of a real-world project.
- Get to grips with patterns, and discover how to conceive and document them
- Explore common patterns that may come up in your everyday work
- Recognize common anti-patterns early in the process
- Use creational patterns to create flexible and robust object structures
- Enhance class designs with structural patterns
- Simplify object interaction and behavior with behavioral patterns
By the end of this Real-World Implementation of C# Design Patterns book, you’ll be able to recognize situations that tempt you to reinvent the wheel, and quickly avoid the time and cost associated with solving common and well-understood problems with battle-tested design patterns.