React Native Projects – Second Edition [Video]
React Native Projects, 2nd Edition [Video]
English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 17m | 3.46 GB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
React Native Projects – Second Edition [Video]: Expand and enhance your skills by building multiple practical, real-world projects with React Native
Understanding essential React Native concepts and how it differs from React, can be difficult to translate into a working proof of concept. It is imperative to utilize your skills and knowledge in real-world projects in order to implement solutions when in the workplace or developing your own application.
This course aims to bridge the gap between the primary knowledge of React Native and its implementation. Focusing on developing several practical applications to handle issues such as navigation, state management, and UI/UX concerns.
You’ll start by developing a Note application that uses Async storage to persist notes. Then learn how to fetch data and images from external APIs for your project and enhance your UI skills. Then finally, you’ll learn how to perform effective state management and develop a useful project using the React Native for Windows framework.
- Develop fast, hyper-engaging, user-centric cross-platform mobile apps with React Native
- Build cross-platform components that handle real-world problems
- Acquire a deeper understanding of third-party libraries that handle common elements in mobile applications
- Design scalable code to manage cross-platform concerns
- Gain insights into the React Native ecosystem
- Take your UI skills to the next level by working with a GitHub repo app
- Learn how hooks leverage code sharing via a practical example
- Develop a Time Tracker app to analyze time spent on a particular task using the React Native for Windows framework
By the end of this course, you will have gained the experience needed to make confident decisions when it comes to application development with React Native.