- Paperback: 580 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 30, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1783980729
- ISBN-13: 978-1783980727
React Cookbook: Over 66 hands-on recipes that cover UI development, animations, component architecture, routing, databases, testing, and debugging with React
Today’s web demands efficient real-time applications and scalability. If you want to learn to build fast, efficient, and high-performing applications using React 16, this is the book for you. We plunge directly into the heart of all the most important React concepts for you to conquer. Along the way, you’ll learn how to work with the latest ECMAScript features.
You’ll see the fundamentals of Redux and find out how to implement animations. Then, you’ll learn how to create APIs with Node, Firebase, and GraphQL, and improve the performance of our application with Webpack 4.x. You’ll find recipes on implementing server-side rendering, adding unit tests, and debugging. We also cover best practices to deploy a React application to production. Finally, you’ll learn how to create native mobile applications for iOS and Android using React Native.
- Gain the ability to wield complex topics such as Webpack and server-side rendering
- Implement an API using Node.js, Firebase, and GraphQL
- Learn to maximize the performance of React applications
- Create a mobile application using React Native
- Deploy a React application on Digital Ocean
- Get to know the best practices when organizing and testing a large React application
By the end of the book, you’ll be saved from a lot of trial and error and developmental headaches, and you’ll be on the road to becoming a React expert.