- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 31, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492085847
- ISBN-13: 978-1492085843
React Cookbook: Recipes for Mastering the React Framework
React helps you create and work on an app in just a few minutes. But learning how to put all the pieces together is hard. How do you validate a form? Or implement a complex multistep user action without writing messy code? How do you test your code? Make it reusable? Wire it to a backend? Keep it easy to understand? The React Cookbook delivers answers fast.
You’ll learn how to:
- Build a single-page application in React using a rich UI
- Create progressive web applications that users can install and work with offline
- Integrate with backend services such as REST and GraphQL
- Automatically test for accessibility problems in your application
- Secure applications with fingerprints and security tokens using WebAuthn
- Deal with bugs and avoid common functional and performance problems
Many books teach you how to get started, understand the framework, or use a component library with React, but very few provide examples to help you solve particular problems. This easy-to-use React Cookbook includes the example code developers need to unravel the most common problems when using React, categorized by topic area and problem.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Advanced Leather Repair Gel Professional DIY Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]