R Data Science Quick Reference
- Paperback: 246 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (September 30, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484248937
- ISBN-13: 978-1484248935
R Data Science Quick Reference: A Pocket Guide to APIs, Libraries, and Packages
In this handy, practical book you will cover each concept concisely, with many illustrative examples. You’ll be introduced to several R data science packages, with examples of how to use each of them.
In this book, you’ll learn about the following APIs and packages that deal specifically with data science applications: readr, dibble, forecasts, lubridate, stringr, tidyr, magnittr, dplyr, purrr, ggplot2, modelr, and more.
What You Will Learn
- Import data with readr
- Work with categories using forcats, time and dates with lubridate, and strings with stringr
- Format data using tidyr and then transform that data using magrittr and dplyr
- Write functions with R for data science, data mining, and analytics-based applications
- Visualize data with ggplot2 and fit data to models using modelr
After using this handy quick reference guide, you’ll have the code, APIs, and insights to write data science-based applications in the R programming language. You’ll also be able to carry out data analysis.