R All-in-One For Dummies
- Paperback: 688 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 7, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111998369X
- ISBN-13: 978-1119983699
R All-in-One For Dummies: A deep dive into the programming language of choice for statistics and data
With R All-in-One For Dummies, you get five mini-books in one, offering a complete and thorough resource on the R programming language and a road map for making sense of the sea of data we’re all swimming in. Maybe you’re pursuing a career in data science, maybe you’re looking to infuse a little statistics know-how into your existing career, or maybe you’re just R-curious. This book has your back. Along with providing an overview of coding in R and how to work with the language, this book delves into the types of projects and applications R programmers tend to tackle the most. You’ll find coverage of statistical analysis, machine learning, and data management with R.
- Grasp the basics of the R programming language and write your first lines of code
- Understand how R programmers use code to analyze data and perform statistical analysis
- Use R to create data visualizations and machine learning programs
- Work through sample projects to hone your R coding skill
This R All-in-One For Dummies book is an excellent all-in-one resource for beginning coders who’d like to move into the data space by knowing more about R.