Quantum Computing Experimentation with Amazon Braket
- Paperback: 422 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 29, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800565267
- ISBN-13: 978-1800565265
Quantum Computing Experimentation with Amazon Braket: Augment your quantum computing journey using Amazon Braket with in-depth details of how to use Braket devices, build quantum circuits, leverage quantum annealing and solve optimization problems
Amazon Braket is a cloud-based pay-per-use platform for executing quantum algorithms on cutting-edge quantum computers and simulators. It is ideal for developing robust apps with the latest quantum devices.
With this book, you’ll take a hands-on approach to learning how to take real-world problems and run them on quantum devices. You’ll begin with an introduction to the Amazon Braket platform and learn about the devices currently available on the platform, their benefits, and their purpose. Then, you’ll review key quantum concepts and algorithms critical to converting real-world problems into a quantum circuit or binary quadratic model based on the appropriate device and its capability. The book also covers various optimization use cases, along with an explanation of the code. Finally, you’ll work with a framework using code examples that will help to solve your use cases with quantum and quantum-inspired technologies. Later chapters cover custom-built functions and include almost 200 figures and diagrams to visualize key concepts. You’ll be able to scan the capabilities provided by Amazon Braket and explore the functions to adapt them for specific use cases.
- Explore the features and uses of the Amazon Braket console and components
- Discover the benefits of quantum computing devices available on Amazon Braket, including gate quantum computers, the annealer, and simulators
- Recognize which type of quantum device is the best fit for specific use cases and scaling
- Develop your own code from a basic set of use cases dealing with real-world optimization problems
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of current quantum computing technologies
- Explore the advanced features and API functions in Amazon Braket
By the end of this Quantum Computing Experimentation with Amazon Braket book, you’ll have the tools to integrate your current business apps and AWS data with Amazon Braket to solve constrained and multi-objective optimization problems.