PyTorch Computer Vision Cookbook
- Paperback: 364 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 20, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838644830
- ISBN-13: 978-1838644833
PyTorch Computer Vision Cookbook: Discover powerful ways to use deep learning algorithms and solve real-world computer vision problems using Python
Computer vision techniques play an integral role in helping developers gain a high-level understanding of digital images and videos. With this book, you’ll learn how to solve the trickiest problems in computer vision (CV) using the power of deep learning algorithms, and leverage the latest features of PyTorch 1.x to perform a variety of CV tasks.
Starting with a quick overview of the PyTorch library and key deep learning concepts, the book then covers common and not-so-common challenges faced while performing image recognition, image segmentation, object detection, image generation, and other tasks. Next, you’ll understand how to implement these tasks using various deep learning architectures such as convolutional neural networks (CNNs), recurrent neural networks (RNNs), long short-term memory (LSTM), and generative adversarial networks (GANs). Using a problem-solution approach, you’ll learn how to solve any issue you might face while fine-tuning the performance of a model or integrating it into your application. Later, you’ll get to grips with scaling your model to handle larger workloads, and implementing best practices for training models efficiently.
- Develop, train and deploy deep learning algorithms using PyTorch 1.x
- Understand how to fine-tune and change hyperparameters to train deep learning algorithms
- Perform various CV tasks such as classification, detection, and segmentation
- Implement a neural style transfer network based on CNNs and pre-trained models
- Generate new images and implement adversarial attacks using GANs
- Implement video classification models based on RNN, LSTM, and 3D-CNN
- Discover best practices for training and deploying deep learning algorithms for CV applications
By the end of this PyTorch Computer Vision Cookbook book, you’ll be proficient in confidently solving many CV related problems using deep learning and PyTorch.