Python Networking Solutions Guide
- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 21, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9355513577
- ISBN-13: 978-9355513571
Python Networking Solutions Guide: Automate Your Network Configuration, Management, and Operation Tasks with Python
Python is the de-facto standard for automated network operations nowadays. With the power of Python, network devices can be automated easily with basic scripts. Written in direct and intuitive language, this practical guide will help you to automate your network with Python.
In this book, you will understand what network automation is precisely. The book will help you get familiar with the basics of the Python language. It will also help you learn how to monitor, maintain, and deploy configurations in network and system devices such as routers, switches, servers, and storage. The book will explain how to automate cloud infrastructures like AWS (Amazon Web Services) with Python.
- Get familiar and work with Python libraries like Paramiko and Netmiko
- Write and deploy scripts to configure network devices such as Firewalls, Routers, and Switches
- Understand how to use Python scripts for network security
- Learn how to combine all micro scripts in the main Python script
- Create, configure, operate, and maintain AWS services through Python scripts using Boto3
By the end of the Python Networking Solutions Guide book, you will be able to decrease your routine workload and improve productivity by automating your networking tasks.