Python in a Nutshell, 4th Edition
- Paperback: 735 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 4th edition (February 21, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1098113551
- ISBN-13: 978-1098113551
Python in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference, 4th Edition: Covers Python 3.7 through Python 3.10 & Python 3.11
Python was recently ranked as today’s most popular programming language on the TIOBE index, thanks to its broad applicability to design and prototyping to testing, deployment, and maintenance. With this updated Python in a Nutshell, 4th Edition, you’ll learn how to get the most out of Python, whether you’re a professional programmer or someone who needs this language to solve problems in a particular field.
This handy guide will help you:
- Learn how Python represents data and program as objects
- Understand the value and uses of type annotations
- Examine which language features appeared in which recent versions
- Discover how to use modern Python idiomatically
- Learn ways to structure Python projects appropriately
- Understand how to debug Python code
Carefully curated by recognized experts in Python, this new Python in a Nutshell, 4th Edition focuses on version Python 3.10, bringing this seminal work on the Python language fully up to date on five version releases, including preview coverage of upcoming Python 3.11 features.