Python Deep Learning, Third Edition
- Paperback: 362 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 3rd edition (November 24, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837638500
- ISBN-13: 978-1837638505
Python Deep Learning, 3rd Edition: Master effective navigation of neural networks, including convolutions and transformers, to tackle computer vision and NLP tasks using Python
The field of deep learning has developed rapidly in the past years and today covers broad range of applications. This makes it challenging to navigate and hard to understand without solid foundations. This Python Deep Learning, Third Edition book will guide you from the basics of neural networks to the state-of-the-art large language models in use today.
The first part of the book introduces the main machine learning concepts and paradigms. It covers the mathematical foundations, the structure, and the training algorithms of neural networks and dives into the essence of deep learning.
The second part of the book introduces convolutional networks for computer vision. We’ll learn how to solve image classification, object detection, instance segmentation, and image generation tasks.
The third part focuses on the attention mechanism and transformers – the core network architecture of large language models. We’ll discuss new types of advanced tasks, they can solve, such as chat bots and text-to-image generation.
- Establish theoretical foundations of deep neural networks
- Understand convolutional networks and apply them in computer vision applications
- Become well versed with natural language processing and recurrent networks
- Explore the attention mechanism and transformers
- Apply transformers and large language models for natural language and computer vision
- Implement coding examples with PyTorch, Keras, and Hugging Face Transformers
- Use MLOps to develop and deploy neural network models
By the end of this Python Deep Learning, 3rd Edition book, you’ll have a thorough understanding of the inner workings of deep neural networks. You’ll have the ability to develop new models or adapt existing ones to solve your tasks. You’ll also have sufficient understanding to continue your research and stay up to date with the latest advancements in the field.