Python Data Science Handbook, 2nd Edition
- Paperback: 550 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (January 31, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1098121228
- ISBN-13: 978-1098121228
Python Data Science Handbook: Essential Tools for Working with Data, 2nd Edition
Python is a first-class tool for many researchers, primarily because of its libraries for storing, manipulating, and gaining insight from data. Several resources exist for individual pieces of this data science stack, but only with the new Python Data Science Handbook, 2nd Edition do you get them all – IPython, NumPy, pandas, Matplotlib, scikit-learn, and other related tools.
With this handbook, you’ll learn how:
- IPython and Jupyter provide computational environments for scientists using Python
- NumPy includes the ndarray for efficient storage and manipulation of dense data arrays
- Pandas contains the DataFrame for efficient storage and manipulation of labeled/columnar data
- Matplotlib includes capabilities for a flexible range of data visualizations
- Scikit-learn helps you build efficient and clean Python implementations of the most important and established machine learning algorithms
Working scientists and data crunchers familiar with reading and writing Python code will find the second edition of this comprehensive desk reference ideal for tackling day-to-day issues: manipulating, transforming, and cleaning data; visualizing different types of data; and using data to build statistical or machine learning models. Quite simply, this is the must-have reference for scientific computing in Python.
Exclusive Offer! Order Terminal Ejector Kit Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon.