Pro RESTful APIs with Micronaut, 2nd Edition
- Paperback: 157 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (March 10, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484291999
- ISBN-13: 978-1484291993
Pro RESTful APIs with Micronaut: Build Java-Based Microservices with REST, JSON, and XML, 2nd Edition
Discover the RESTful technologies, including REST, JSON, XML, JAX-RS web services, SOAP and more, for building today’s Java-based microservices, big data applications, and web service applications using the Micronaut framework. This book is based on a course the Oracle-based author is teaching for UC Santa Cruz Silicon Valley which covers architecture, design best practices and coding labs.
Pro RESTful APIs with Micronaut, 2nd Edition gives you all the fundamentals from the top down: from the top (architecture) through the middle (design) to the bottom (coding). This book is a must have for any microservices or web services application programmer or developer building applications and services for today’s enterprises.
- Discover the key RESTful APIs, including REST, JSON, XML, JAX, SOAP and more
- Explore the Micronaut framework
- Use these for microservices for today’s modern web services and data exchanges
- Harness Java, XML, JSON, REST, and JAX-RS in examples and case studies
- Apply best practices to your solutions’ architecture and more
After reading and using this Pro RESTful APIs with Micronaut, 2nd Edition book, you’ll be competent in using Micronaut and RESTful APIs for building today’s microservices. Source code for the examples and case studies are free and available on Apress’ GitHub page for this book.