Pro PHP 8 MVC
- Paperback: 385 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (May 27, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 148426956X
- ISBN-13: 978-1484269565
Pro PHP 8 MVC: Model View Controller Architecture-Driven Application Development, 2nd Edition: The first book on PHP MVC using PHP 8
Examine the building blocks that make any good MVC framework using PHP 8. This Pro PHP 8 MVC book exposes all the considerations that many developers take for granted when using a popular framework, and teaches you how to make this MVC framework your own.
You’ll quickly get started writing your first bit of framework code, then, you build a variety of examples using aspects of an MVC framework, including a router, a template engine, a database library, a persistence engine (ORM), and a testing framework. In the next section, you’ll implement sessions, caches, file systems, queues, logging, and mail. You’ll wrap up by building a larger scale sample web application: a sales website for a company that sells rockets.
What You Will Learn
- Build PHP-based web applications using the model view controller (MVC) architecture
- Write your first bit of framework code
- Compare the code you write with how the popular frameworks do the same kinds of things
- Create various aspects of applications, engines, and other frameworks
- Wrap up with a sample case study application
Along the way, this Pro PHP 8 MVC, 2nd Edition book lays bare all the secret parts of MVC to take with you to apply to your own PHP-based MVC projects.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Twist Plait Hair Braiding Hairdressing Tools Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]