Pro Jakarta EE 10
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 31, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484282132
- ISBN-13: 978-1484282137
Pro Jakarta EE 10: Open Source Enterprise Java-based Cloud-native Applications Development
Welcome to your in-depth professional guide to the open source Eclipse Jakarta EE 10 platform. This Pro Jakarta EE 10 book will help you build more complex native enterprise Java-based cloud and other applications that can run in corporate and other mission-critical settings. The majority of the key Jakarta EE 10 APIs or features are dissected in this book, including JSF, JSP, JPA, CDI, REST, Microprofiles, WebSockets, and many more. Along the way, various open source Apache, Eclipse, and other projects are integrated and used for more complete workflows and treatment in general.
The Pro Jakarta EE 10 book presents a survey of architecture-related advanced topics, including micro profiles. In a supporting technologies chapter, JSON and XML processing methods are revisited and deepened, and the usage of scripting engines is introduced.
- Build complex Jakarta EE applications that run in corporate or other enterprise settings
- Create a professional development workflow using Jakarta EE
- Build more advanced web development applications
- Work with more advanced supporting technologies to increase application maturity and stability in a corporate environment
- Do enterprise resource integration, including custom resource adapters
- Utilize security enhancements of enterprise-level Jakarta EE applications
- Leverage techniques to monitor and log in a corporate environment, including memory usage and performance troubleshooting
A resources chapter discusses enterprise resource integration, such as resource adapters and Hibernate as a mapper between the SQL and the Java world. Also covered is the usage of no-SQL databases. A security chapter shows advanced security enhancement techniques for use of Jakarta EE in corporate environments. The last chapter talks about advanced logging and monitoring techniques, serving both developers and operations staff.