Pro Cryptography and Cryptanalysis with C++23
- Paperback: 513 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (July 6, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484294491
- ISBN-13: 978-1484294499
Pro Cryptography and Cryptanalysis with C++23: Creating and Programming Advanced Algorithms, 2nd Edition
Develop strong skills for writing cryptographic algorithms and security schemes/modules using C++23 and its new features. This book will teach you the right methods for writing advanced cryptographic algorithms, such as elliptic curve cryptography algorithms, lattice-based cryptography, searchable encryption, and homomorphic encryption. You’ll also examine internal cryptographic mechanisms and discover common ways in which the algorithms can be implemented and used correctly in practice.
- Discover what modern cryptographic algorithms and methods are used for
- Design and implement advanced cryptographic mechanisms
- See how C++23 and its new features are impact the implementation of cryptographic algorithms
- Practice the basics of public key cryptography, including ECDSA signatures and more
- See how most of the algorithms can be broken
The authors of this Pro Cryptography and Cryptanalysis with C++23 book explain the mathematical basis of cryptographic algorithms in terms that a programmer can easily understand. They also show how “bad” cryptography can creep in during implementation and what “good” cryptography should look like by comparing advantages and disadvantages based on processing time, execution time, and reliability.