Practical Rust Projects, 2nd Edition
- Paperback: 410 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (July 26, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484293304
- ISBN-13: 978-1484293300
Practical Rust Projects: Build Serverless, AI, Machine Learning, Embedded, Game, and Web Applications, 2nd Edition
Go beyond the basics and build complete applications using the Rust programming language, updated for Rust 2021 edition. The applications you’ll build over the course of this book include a high-performance web client, an embedded computer (for a robot, for example), a game, a serverless web app, and an application that incorporates AI and machine learning.
Each chapter is organized in the following format: what the kind of should application look like; requirements and user stories of our example program; an introduction to the Rust libraries used; the actual implementation of the example program, including common pitfalls and their solutions; and a brief comparison of libraries for building each application, if there is no clear preference.
- Explore practical Rust programming language-based projects, examples and case studies
- Create a GUI
- Build a high performance web Front-end using WebAssembly
- Develop REST APIs using Rust
- Go serverless to develop a cloud application using the Amazon AWS Rust SDK
- Create a game using Rust, along with AI and machine learning apps
Practical Rust Projects, Second Edition will open your eyes to how Rust can be put to practical, real-world use. After reading this Practical Rust Projects, 2nd Edition book, you will be able to use Rust to build a variety of your own projects.